This kit of Revell, scale 1:32, provides the basis for the construction of EuroFighter TYPHOON twin seater version with a perfect all types of weapons available a detailed engine can be mounted separately, as also include a motor support.
0 Item Items
Limited edition. Subject to confirmation by the manufacturer. Delivery may take between 2-6 weeks.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 40 loyalty points. Your cart will total 40 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.
|Decals||RAF (England) | Luftwaffe (Germany)|
|Attention||Do not include paint or glue ( sold separately )|
The Eurofighter Typhoon is a fighter jet and European fighter-bomber developed by a joint program involving Alenia Aeronautica companies, BAE Systems and ADS (Airbus Defence and Space), former EADS and UK governments, Germany, Italy and Spain. In January 2014 EADS was quenched by Airbus, which created a new aerospace division, Airbus Defence and Space. The ADS has become responsible for the manufacture of hunting, in its unity of military aircraft.
He is currently in service in six countries: UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria and Saudi Arabia. Oman is also in the running for this game, with an order for 12 units.
The initial project began in 1992 with the first flight happened in 1994. The first delivery of a Typhoon took place in late 2003, the Air Force British Royal, who was also the 100th customer delivered hunting (in September 2006) . The number of aircraft 200 corresponded to a delivery to the German Air Force in November 2009, while the 300th Eurofighter was received by the Spanish Air Force in November 2011.
The aircraft has so far been provided in basic form and most of the major systems including the CAPTOR radar and AIDS subsystem Defense (DASS) is expected to be improved and updated over time. However, BAE said that even these aircraft will soon be much more capable than the Tornado F3 and the development of Typhonn exceed the learning curve of the pilots.
The kit includes:
- Cockpit two-seater with a detailed instrument panel;
- Detailed EJ200 engine;
- Structure of the panels properly detailed and seamless joints;
- Ejector Bank of 11 pieces;
- Cockpit detailed;
- The canard wings are movable;
- Detailed Hood;
- Two configurations for the Jets with individual Thrust Jet-pipes
- Detailed Large Air Brake (extended or retracted)
- Detailed Undercarriage with finely detailed retraction struts
- Detailed Undercarriage Bay
- Separate ailerons and flaps
- Separate Ruder
- Detailed ECM Pods
- Air Refuelling Probe extended or retracted
- Two External Tanks
- 4 METEOR missile;
- 4 AMRAAM;
- 2 Sidewinder missiles;
- 2 missiles IRIS-T;
- 2 missiles ASRAAM for the British version;
- 2 laser guided bombs;
- The choice of two TAURUS Guided Weapons
- 2 STORM SHADOW Guided Weapons for the RAF Version
- Detailed Spacing Rings and Heat Shields
- Servicing Rig for the EJ engine with detailed support profiles and suspension links
Super decals for 2 versions:
* Eurofighter - Jagdgeschwader 73 General Steinhoff, Laage, Germany, July 2009
* Typhoon T. 3 - No. 6 Squadron, Royal Air Force Leuchars, Scotland, April 2013
The kit of Revell, scale 1:32, provides the basis for the construction of EuroFighter TYPHOON twin seater version with a perfect all types of weapons available a detailed engine can be mounted separately, as also include a motor support . Moreover, plastics, iron, crystals ... all 1st quality.
No customer reviews for the moment.