Revell 18ml jar with primary colors. This is the "Sea Green RAL 6028" color, solid matt type.
0 Item Items
Subject to availability at the supplier. Delivery within 4 to 30 business days
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 loyalty point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,01 €.
|Sort||Set of paints and / or finishes|
|Motif||Water based acrylic paints|
|Color reference||Sea Green RAL 6028|
The most popular Aqua Color paints are now available in all 88 shades. It is no longer necessary for the model-builder to compromise. You can rely on this acrylic paint system for all your colour requirements.
Revell Aqua Color paints in completely new 18 ml containers are ideal to use:
- The paints can be diluted with water
- The paints have a mild odour
- The paints are not inflammable
- The paints contain practically no organic solvents
- 88 different shades
- The paints can be mixed together
- The paint is totally dry after 2 to 3 hours
- A coat can be overpainted after just one hour, 6 times faster that with Email Color enamels
- The new paints can be overpainted on existing Email Color enamel paints (14 ml) without difficulty after the proper drying period, but cannot be mixed together.
These paints are also suitable for airbrushing, but the following should be noted:
- The paints should not be diluted too much
- Dilute with max. 20 to 25% water
- It is best to dilute the paints with Aqua Color Mix. This also serves as a retardant and prevents the paint from drying too quickly in the spray gun.
- The spray gun can be cleaned with water immediately after use.
If the paint is already dry, the spray gun can also be cleaned with Airbrush Clean or Aqua Color Clean .
For use with a brush:
- The paints can be applied with a paint brush
- With a paint brush you can get a surface almost as smooth as with an Airbrush
- The end resullt is absolutely comparable to that with Email Color enamel paints
- Exceptionally good results with a paint brush
No customer reviews for the moment.