3 jars of paints especially for the WWII U.S. Naval aircraft.
1 Item Items
Available for delivery
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,08 €.
|Sort||Set of paints and / or finishes|
|Motif||WWI US NAVY aircraft standard color set|
|Content||3 x 10ml|
Standard color set of Mr. Hobby, with 3 jars of colors for the painting of the WWII U.S. Naval aircraft.
• Manufacturer - Mr. Hobby / GSI Creos (former Gunze Sangyo)
• Mr. Color enamel paints series
• Thinning instructions: We highly recommend using the Mr. Color own thinners Mr. Color Thinner and Mr. Leveling thinner
• Size: 10 ml
• Primary colors. Mr Color paint is a lacquer-based and should be thinned with Mr Color Thinner and applied by airbrush. It is not suitable for hand brushing.
• Inclueded paints:
• Mr. Hobby Color paints are non-toxic and safe for use solvent based acrylic paints. Their fast-drying, smooth even covering and color depth makes them ideal for airbrushing. The color palette is consistent with the requirements of hobby modeling and offers a wide range of colors matching the color standards of the real models. The paint jars fits directly on the Pro series airbrushes and spray cans for easier painting and cleaning.
• You can find GSI color references on scale plastic kits of the brands TRUMPETER, FUJIMI, AOSHIMA, HASEGAWA and many more.
No customer reviews for the moment.